Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing multiple facilities across various locations
- Identifying and setting up new offices
- Defining SOP’s and ensuring its effective implementations for Housekeeping, Valet, Vendor and Inventory Management, Gardening and Vending Machine Operators
- Customer Relationship Management, fire-fighting of emergencies / contingencies and Ad-hoc requests, budgeting & forecasting and setting-up or improving business processes
- Organizing and coordinating in-house and external events
- Monitoring and analysing service standards to meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Admin professional with over 5 years of hands-on experience in management multiple facilities across various locations.
- Capable to manage difficult situations in a logical and planned approach through creative thinking skills.
- Soft-spoken with excellent soften and written communication skills
- Good computer knowledge (MS Office)
- Good at multitasking, time management and organizational skills
- Willing to working from Monday to Saturday from 10 am to 7 pm
- Willing to travel and operate from remote locations on temporary basis for setting-up offices
- Graduate or Post graduate