KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- FA Manufacturing - Cost Accounting & Cost Analysis: Cost Accounting, Validation of Cost Accounting results, Preparation of consumption report and Reconciliation with Financial PL, Costing MIS Reports. Also, to Maintain Cost Accounting Records.
- New product price determination and calculation with the help of related stakeholders.
- Variance analysis.
- SAP Development & Post Migration: Addressing & resolving Post SAP Migration Issues & changes, Coordinating in Phase-wise SAP Development.
- Financial Accounting: Timely Producing Monthly Financial Accounting of FA Factory and preparation of various schedules of P&L.
- Statutory and Cost Audit: Co-ordinating the Audit requirements within stipulated time.
- Coordination & Implementation Activity-Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities & Implementation of recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Managing compliance of Income tax, GST and other statutory dues and ensure complete adherence to new amendments etc.
- Preparing and Compiling Transfer Pricing related documentation.
- CA/CMA/CPA or similar
- More than 10 years of working experience in Costing & finance related activities preferably in manufacturing/assembly of construction machinery, agricultural machines or other vehicle construction industry
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting policies with the ability to drive to root cause of specific concerns.
- Hands-on mentality // Problem solving mentality.
- Good team player
- Being able to cooperate in global and cross functional teams // strong communication skills (local + engl)
- Good English language skills. German language skills will be an added advantage.