Purpose of Role/Job Description: -
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for working in the Security Operation Center (SOC) environment
• Monitor and provide analysis and trending of security log data from many heterogeneous security devices, including firewalls, IDS/IPS, O365, AD, etc.
• Provide Incident Response (IR) support in coordination with Helpdesk, IT infrastructure and application support teams
• Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
• Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
• Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams • Other duties as assigned
• 4 -6 years' experience in mid/large corporate environment as a Security/Network and O365 Administrator or equivalent knowledge
• Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall, intrusion detection systems, load balancers, endpoint security systems, etc.)
• Experience in system administration of AD, Windows servers, Unix environment
• Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
• Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, java, Perl, C/C++)
• SQL knowledge • Security related certifications preferred...