· Understand the business nature and its working protocols.
· Show the ability to learn and use quantitative and structuring skills as a means of measuring and managing clients’ debt financing, capital restructuring, liquidity, and cost of funding requirements.
· Should be able to develop an interactive financial model based on corporate level assumptions and in discussions with the company/client operating across various industry segments.
· Should be able to validate existing financial models on corporate/project levels and conduct various credit and valuation analyses using appropriate methodologies applicable to debt providers, particularly the local bank market.
· Ability to conduct scenario analysis and stress testing to evaluate the potential impact of adverse events on the credit risk profile.
· Experience in estimating key credit risk parameters including Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD), and Exposure at Default (EAD) will be a plus.
· Proficient use and understanding of Microsoft Office package (mainly PowerPoint, Excel, and Word). Proficiency with risk management software (like SAS, R, or Python) for developing and testing credit risk models will be a plus.
· Analyze and report clients' financial profiles and the nature of their core business from a debt or bank market perspective.
· Assist in originating a range of debt-arranging projects with regular interaction with clients, banks, lawyers, advisors, and others.
· Assist in conducting a fund-raising process in the market to ensure the client receives the best terms, funding structure, and financing partner based on their target financing structure.
· Responsible for facing/communicating with Company's associate(s) firm(s) and external advisors on daily routine business for advisory needs and grasping the know-how when engaged in such communication.
· Familiarity with relevant regulatory frameworks (such as Basel III/IV, IFRS 9) and their implications on credit risk modeling is required to ensure compliance.
· Drafting and formatting clients' presentations, reports, proposals, and marketing/pitching material.
· Take full responsibility for the assigned mandates and accomplish related and required tasks.
· Maintain up to date market knowledge and awareness; Be able to manage multiple tasks/engagements/transactions while maintaining a clear focus on detail and quality of service delivery against client deadlines and requirements.
· Accountable for all assigned business KYC-related matters concerning clients and associates; adhering to KYC guidelines is a key performance indicator.
· Show value contribution to Company's periodic publications and relevant marketing reach.
· Strictly adhere to the internal CRM system in place and its protocols as communicated.
· Fully engaged in any other tasks that aim to contribute to the firm growth, such as assisting in the successful execution of marketing material, Seminars, Webinars, and other events arranged by Company's .
What makes you a perfect fit?
· A bachelor's degree in Finance or accounting.
· Fluent English language is a must.
· 2 to 6 years of experience in corporate banking or credit evaluation. Any experience in project finance, consulting and advisory roles is a plus but not a requirement.
· At least 3-5 years of proven experience in mathematical modeling, quantitative analysis, and statistical methods within the finance domain.
· Ability to explain and understand debt capital markets and financial analysis, including financial modeling.
· This is a client-facing consulting role, so a passion for client service and problem-solving is a must.
· Thinking out of the box and willing to take the initiative and drive them forward.
· Excellent quantitative skills, mathematical proficiency, and strong attention to detail.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication. As a consultant in this role, the ability to explain complex issues in a concise manner....