· Should have hand-on experience in COBOL, JCL, VSAM and experience as a senior developer with deep knowledge. CSP, CICS and DB2 are good to have.
· Strong analytical, good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· Work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
· Experience in identifying and delivering technical solutions to customer business problems.
· Excellent English both verbal and written communication skills and capable of independently communicating with customer.
· Should be flexible to working in shifts (24/7)
Roles and responsibilities –
· Development activities – Must be involved with full/fledged development and enhancement activities -
· Resolve day-to-day issues, review and implement changes and releases in production environment.
· Understand and follow support and development processes.
· Estimation, Analysis, Design Development and Testing of critical components.
· Must have full conception of SDLC
· Small enhancements in Mainframe application System
· Full conception about Mainframe batch scheduling and production support activities
· Provide status reports to leads and managers as required.
· Ensure quality, schedule and other goals on deliverables....