Main Job Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Ensure project staffing needs are met in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a network of diverse industry contacts and partnering closely with strategic diversity initiatives
- Understand the business and operational impacts and link between quickly and effectively mobilizing staff to projects with the financial performance of the company.
- Responsible for developing, recommending, and executing recruitment strategy with decision makers to ensure a successful candidate search within the identified time frames
- Promote and build networks in the local communities, trade schools and community colleges to promote BrandSafway as the craft employer of choice.
- Build relationships and communicate consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed
- Effectively interface with local vendors including Manpower Provider, Safety Training Council, and Industrial training institute.
- Support and work effectively as a team member with other Operational Managers in other geographic areas
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of recruiters, assessors and processing clerical staff in all day-to-day operations in a very fast-paced environment. Hold all team members accountable for understanding and performing their role in a manner that meets or exceeds expectations
- Understand and be comfortable with all technology, systems and processes used by the company in support of our craft labor workforce
- Research and develop company target lists and identify potential candidates and sources
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience: -
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience in recruitment.
- 5-8+ years of experience in Executive Recruiting, IT Recruitment, Finance and Accounting Recruitment, Sales Recruiting, Or Engineering Recruitment will be required for this type of position.
- Experience using Excel, MIS Reporting, ATS/CRM recruiting systems and a variety of recruiting resources
- Ability to leverage a data-driven approach to make hiring decisions and to synthesize talent metrics to help drive strategic staffing decisions
- Project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands and stakeholders
- Personal presence: ability to provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process