- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering.
- 5 to 8+ years with Operations/ Maintenance of large chemical/ petro-chemical plants.
- Working knowledge of maintaining equipment’s such as Pumps, seal systems, compressors, reactors, heat exchangers, Fin fan coolers, oxidizer packages, etc.
- Completion of CMRP certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of ASME/ API codes
- Experience with GE-APM Reliability Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of SAP R3 particularly in Maintenance modules & extraction of various work order/ spare status reports, etc.
- Provides technical support for multiple plants as a Reliability ERS specialist/ analyst. The analyst role utilizes operation & Maintenance experience of rotating machines & GE APM Reliability Analytics software to oversee and manage the Eqpt Reliability strategy program. Duties include:
- Develops Eqpt Reliability strategies
- Interfaces with plant Reliability & Maintenance engg to ensure timely completion and documentation of required strategy to ensure reliable functioning of rotating eqpts
- Supports development/ update of “Predictive & Preventive Maintenance (PPM)” strategies for the eqpts/ units
- Reviews eqpt performance data and updates risk/ failure mode calculations after inspections are completed
- Review & gap analysis of critical spares & its availability.
- SAP coding for new or unavailable spares
- SAP Equipment Registrations and Update related to ERS/ Requirements
- SAP BOM reviews and update