PFB the JD
Establish and oversee the financial management system for India and business partnering for SEA and ensure the Company meets its financial and legal responsibilities. Leading of the Financial Aspects on Accounting, Controlling, FP&A, Taxation, Cash/liquidity, Intercompany Transactions and Budgeting. Work closely with Global Finance Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
1) Finance Controlling
- (Lead Finance team) work with global Finance team to establish financial policies and procedures.
- (Lead and coach Finance team to) work closely with local commercial and other function departments to achieve the company goal.
- Oversee the maintenance of its fiscal records and the preparation of financial reports.
- Oversee and improve all accounting procedures and systems used by the Company.
- Direct internal controls in the financial reporting activities and management.
- Serve as a power user knowing the details and mechanics of the financial systems.
- To provide a broad set of sales analysis and dashboard in supporting the business growth.
- Work closely with all business heads to track business performance, business leads and drive the business effectiveness.
- To provide the sales tools which can help our sales people with better visibility on their respective product lines and territories.
- Develop and monitor sales forecast vs budget and PY.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic initiatives for the company.
- Work closely with global financial team.
- Responsible for evaluating the accounting department and supervision over internal auditing, cost accounting and budgetary controls.
- Ensure in Time preparation of VAT Returns and Tax Filing.
- Direct the general ledger activity to ensure that all revenues and costs are correctly allocated and monitored.
- Manage and comply with headquarters and local government reporting requirements and tax filing.
- Ensure that all legal and internal requirements concerning the accounting are fulfilled.
- Ensure to support all activities surrounding the annual audit performed by outside auditors.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience on the job requirement from MNC, 8+ years relative working experience
- Bachelor degree or above on Accounting or Finance.
- (Experience in leading a team, effectively manages and develops others)
- Experience and familiar on SAP and finance software
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered
- Profound knowledge of GAAP is necessary and Profound knowledge in IFRS would be appreciated
- Knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations