Exp: 5 to 9 yrs
Preferred Companies: Large scale IT, ITES, Service, Third Party, Captive and GCC industry.
Level: Assistant Manager
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs): HR Business Partner – For business partner functions -
1. Execute hiring of talent with right skill set & aptitude that meet functional & business requirements and in line with Talent Acquisition process metrics.
2. Implement talent review & succession planning processes to meet current & future needs of the function and ensure that talent depth (bench strength) is in line with Talent Management process metrics.
3. Support talent development & career progression of key talent & critical role holders in the function and ensure that development plans & career progression moves are actioned & accomplished as per committed timelines.
4. Execute efficient & seamless deployment of Performance Management (MaxP) process and ensure that performance & development reviews are actioned & accomplished in line with process metrics & timelines.
5. Support efficient & seamless implementation of Employee Engagement diagnostics (surveys, Focus Group Discussions) & initiatives to address critical gaps & concerns around Engagement at the workplace.
6. Provide advice & support to line managers on appropriate team structure & design to meet current & future business needs.
7. Provide advice & support to line managers on decisions pertaining to people matters and ensure high levels of ownership on talent engagement, retention & development agenda.