Position: General Manager – Restaurant Operations/ F&B With a leading Food Company
Reporting: V.P Operations
The Role and the Individual
The Restaurant Operations Head is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a restaurant or a group of restaurants. They will manage all aspects of restaurant operations, including staffing, customer service, financial performance, and overall efficiency. The primary goal of this role is to ensure the smooth and profitable operation of the restaurant(s) while maintaining high standards of food quality and service
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years of successful experience in this role.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Progressive experience in marketing , or related roles within the food industry, Retail, Hospitality, MNC with a proven track record of driving revenue growth.
- in a clear and compelling manner.
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals, with a focus on creating win-win outcomes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to identify and capitalize on market opportunities.