- Lead all contracts drafting, review and negotiationsKey contracts include Wind and Solar supply/procurement contracts, E&C contract, O&M contract, Loan/Financing contracts, Term sheet, Letter of Intent, MOU, Collaboration agreement, JV, PPA, SHA, consultancy and miscellaneous contracts etc
- Review, standardization, maintaining templates of legal documents, GCCs, SCCs, NDAs
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation
- Provide support and advice in relation to potential businesses opportunities viz. review of bid documents for wind, solar and hybrid projects issued by SECI, NTPC or State Discoms and advising to relevant teams on legal and regulatory risks and issues thereunder and mitigation measures.
- Advise on land acquisition related legal aspects and coordination on land legal diligence
LLB Proven background on corporate law (Contract law, Corporate law, Labour laws.)
8 - 12 years’ experience as a Legal Manager with contract drafting as core competency or Senior Associate or above in a Tier 1 or 2 law firm in power & Infra. practice team....