EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Corrosion Engineering.
- 6+ years inspection experience with one or more API inspection certifications (API 510, 570, 653).
- Working knowledge of stationary equipment inspection codes and standards (API 510, 570, 653, ASME B&PV Sec VIII and B31.3).
- Working knowledge of corrosion damage mechanisms (API 571) and basic metallurgy.
- Working knowledge of NDE techniques
- Inspector – At least one certification out of API 510 / 570 / 653. ~ 5 yrs experience
- Mechanical Integrity Engineer –Thickness monitoring/Inspection Management experience using tools such as APM, RBMI or equivalent. Piping circuitization or relief device inspection optimization experience. RBI experience is an added advantage. 3+ yrs experience