Responsible for processing supply chain operation transaction in SAP, overall efficiency and accuracy of inventory management.Implements company Customer Service strategy. Involve and Follows process to complete normal Customer Service tasks to meet the needs from Customer and sales.
- Liaise with HQ departments on pricing for order procurement and assist manager on demand supply planning;
- Proactively follow up with distributor as well as customers for ordering, PO handling, Placing order on SAP and shipment routing;
- Inventory maintenance and assist the team to adjust inventory base on sales record;
- Ensure the import of goods follow local regulations and customs clearance documents are in place;
- Provide logistic support for the team on invoicing, import/ export handling, shipment schedule and delivery;
- Proactively stay in contact with customers and internal parties for ensuring all issues are promptly followed up and enquires are answered;
- Preparing various reports by tracking, consolidating, and summarizing databases;
- Customer database maintenance;
- Support ad-hoc projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree graduate or above in business, administration, marketing, logistics or trade related field or relevant discipline;
- 2 years or above customer services experience
- Must have experience on working on ERP / SAP platform