- Responsible for working with Marketing and Sales to manage pipeline across the funnel
- Responsible for increasing brand awareness of the company across the prospect ecosystem
- Responsible to create solutions identifying needs of the market, developing action plans, ensuring the
- leadership team is aligned to those goals and determining ways to gain the market share
- Act as Key Advisor to the CEO on the competitive landscape and external business environment
- Engages external business and industry experts to learn and influence business strategies, constantly remaining alert and forward-thinking about opportunities and risks in the industry.
- Oversee special pilot projects including coordinating partners and managing staff, working closely with staff to set, track and achieve goals; and build and develop their skills.
Key Skills, Personal Characteristics, and Key Competencies
- Ability to apply a variety of frameworks to analyze problems and to guide and develop solutions.
- Ability to translate and communicate complex topics in a variety of forums, tailoring communications to effectively fit and influence the targeted audience; strong executive presence, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead the entire range of problem-solving work from problem definition to analysis, recommendation and the development of implementation plans.
- Ability to bridge cultural boundaries and norms to overcome barriers and improve outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key internal and external leaders, partners, suppliers and customers.
- Proven track record with strategy planning, development, and execution.
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Proven leadership and management skills – self- starter with strong interpersonal, organizational and motivational skills including the ability to influence and drive change