Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- Define projects plans and initiate, oversee and terminate complex projects; Manage the scope of the project including change management
- Ensure people development and satisfaction with minimal attrition rates
- Ensure usage of new-age components and delivery methodologies in line with the enterprise view.
- Work with Engineering Leads to come with up with project plan and enforce strict timelines and quality.
- Work with BAs and project managers under his team and business teams to ensure all requirements are made available.
- Work with engineering, vendors, testing, release management teams to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Strengthen processes focusing on operational excellence and high-quality development, delivery and testing of solutions
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept informed about the progress of the project
Technical Requirements (what)
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering, management, or any other equivalent field.
- Certifications such as Project Management Professionals (PMP), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) or any other equivalent will be preferred.
- Has 10-13+ years of experience in the field of project Management along with 5+ years of managing multiple teams.
- Understanding of BANCA, OEM, Brokers and Large corporations business channels of Insurance sector.
- Strong Project Management skills, including the ability to plan, organize, and manage resources effectively with the project tracking skills.
- Familiarity with software development cycles (SDLC) including agile and waterfall methodologies.