- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 6+ years of Experience.
- Experience of around 4-6 years of relevant experience on Data Testing Center of Excellence,
- A firm understanding of data warehouse and database concepts.
- Ability to develop strategies, test plans, and test cases specific to data integration and the enterprise’s business.
- Ability to create effective ETL test cases and scenarios based on ETL database loading technology and business requirements.
- Working on Test Strategy for Complex Data Projects
- Testing experiences with multiple DB systems, (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Postgresql).
- Understanding of data models, data mapping documents, ETL design, and ETL coding
- Advanced skills with SQL queries, stored procedures, and test scripting to delete, define, load, and merge data for tests.
- Ability to communicate effectively with data engineers, DB designers and developers.
- Use of a variety of data quality verification tools
- Implementation of automated testing for ETL processes
- Testing on Snowflake & AWS Data Migrations
- Data Testing Automation Tools.
- Build automation suite to support DevOps implementation, using Jenkins, GitHub
- Experience in Agile/ Scrum and in-sprint automation models