- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or any other related field.
- 16 + years of experience in the relevant field with last 5+ years in managing different teams.
- Strong managerial skills
- Knowledge of IT service desk tools and best practices, ITIL certification and proven troubleshooting skills.
- Good to have familiarity with security measures, secure authentication protocols, app level permissions and management.
- Up to date knowledge of latest industry trends in tech and processes.
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong commitment to professional development.
- Ability to adapt to new situations and issues and to solve problems
- Good organizational, communication, presentational and interpersonal skills - with the capability to communicate concisely and effectively equally well with fellow engineers, non-technical colleagues and with members and/or customers alike